We are looking for a motivated and proactive Intermediate Engineer/Architect with experience in waterproofing of various building envelope systems. The Candidate will provide project management and will contribute to the development of construction documents, details and specifications for remedial design and new construction consultation. The Candidate will conduct forensic field investigations, construction monitoring and condition assessments to produce technical reports for clients. The Intermediate Engineer/Architect will be providing construction contract administration for their projects.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience and advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with roofing and waterproofing system design, installation and materials in commercial, institutional, and multi-family buildings. Curtain wall, stucco, metal panel and other building cladding experience is also desirable. The Intermediate Engineer/Architect should have a well-rounded experience in all phases of waterproofing projects – Investigation & Evaluation, Schematic Design, Remedial Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Bidding, Construction Contract Administration, Construction Monitoring and Quality Assurance.
- 2-5 years experience minimum
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering from accredited university
- Registered Architect (a+) or Engineer
- LEED Accredited Professional (a+)
- AutoCAD 2010 and Revit proficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- BSD SpecLink-E (a+)
- Waterproofing experience on all building envelope systems
- Experience in writing specifications
- Construction Documents experience
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, and follow-through
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web-based project management applications (a+)
How to apply
Email only at firstname.lastname@example.org – no phone calls please.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio with construction details