Engineer/Architect Project Manager
Our ideal candidate is a motivated and proactive Architect/Engineer Project Manager with experience in waterproofing of various building enclosure systems. The candidate will provide project management and will contribute to the development of construction documents, details and specifications for remedial design and new construction consultation. The Candidate will manage a variety of building enclosure related projects in all stages of development including design, construction, and post-construction investigation.
This ideal Candidate will have a strong background in building with significant experience in an architecture, engineering or construction firm. Field job site experience is a huge plus, as well as any building enclosure, roofing or waterproofing related experience.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience and advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with roofing and waterproofing system design, installation and materials in commercial, institutional, and multi-family buildings. Curtain wall, stucco, metal panel and other building cladding experience is also desirable. Strong critical thinking abilities, time and resource management, and exceptional interpersonal skills are all required for success in the position.
- 5-7 years experience minimum
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (a+)
- Registered Architect or Engineer (a+)
- LEED Accredited Professional (a+)
- AutoCAD (required), Revit proficiency (a+)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Waterproofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Construction Documents experience
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
Email only at email@example.com – no phone calls please.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio with construction details